How to Post
Due to popular demand we have created a blog just for book reviews and recommendations. So, if you are not sure what to read next, which authors rock, which books dazzle (or flop) this is the place to look.
When you have read a book that is worth mentioning to others either because it is so good or so bad, write a review of it on your school Google Docs account (your teacher has your log in details). Make sure you follow the format below so that your review contains all the essential information. When you have finished the review use the ‘Share’ option to share it with Mr Hughes (email@example.com). Your review will then be read, edited if necessary, and posted on the blog. You should also ask your teacher to post it on your class blog.
Please include all of the following:
– The book title and author’s name eg Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl – don’t forget capital letters and spellings!
– A summary of the plot without spoiling it! Or, if it’s non-fiction, a summary of what it’s about
– The best thing about the book
– Who would probably like it
– A rating out of 10
– The ATOS book level eg 3.8 (So you type in ATOS 3.8)
– Your first name and class eg Abdi, Ash class
– Attach an image of the book cover (find the image on Amazon or another book site)